Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Exercise with True Results


Manila Skyline

I cannot believe I now weigh 155 lbs. When I first started this blog I documented that at 5' 7", I weighed in excess of 165lbs. That was back in the Spring. However much of my workout was done inside our apartment because the weather was terrible until last week, when it started to get warm. My basic "every-other-day" workout routine consisted of 300 steps, 100 sit-ups, 100 jumping jacks and 100 push-ups. A few times I was too lazy to even exercise. So last week I jogged 15 minutes everyday along the lake. What has been startling for me is that although I did exercise with my stepper, push-ups, and sit-ups, I really did not push myself. I'm happy with the results thus far. I'll maintain my weight at the point when I loose most of my "lovehandles".



On another note, we may be heading out to the Philippines some time soon. I hear that there are some new missionary outposts helping the natives. If I'm close enough to them I will visit and take some pics and report back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

multi-language blog i like it :0


Diet Plan
Walk in Clinic

Anonymous said...

Way to go! Keep up the cardio. It is good that you never hurt yourselves in the process! Thats healthy exercising.

Going by your routine it looks very good. Do try variations - like more of running etc., if it is possible.

Good job!